» Types of flexitanks
» soft container for 1000 liters
1000-liter universal middle-duty soft container (K-flex)
K-flexitank is used for foodstuffs and other liquid loads, their truck haulage in trailers and transportation of in containers by sea.
Construction of K-flex for 1000 Lt represents a fixed on EUR pallet Big-Bag from thermoplastic propylene's polymer with volume of 1 cubic meter with multilayer inlay from polyethylene inside. It's also a perfect substitution of containers from plastic, barrels and other kinds of canisters. It can be done in different complete sets and sizes, all depend on logistics aim:
- For single-time use there are delivered the models with simplified variants of casing and inlay. They are placed in trailers exceptionally in one stage.
- For transportation in two stages in containers there are delivered models, which are adapted to increased loads (on the vertical axis).
- For transportation of foodstuffs with attached polyethylene welt.
There are models that can heat liquid loads in steady-state conditions. When they are powered by network of 220 V or which can maintain a definite temperature in the process of transportation when connecting to network of car of 12-24 V. this function is necessary for transportation and storage of products which become jelly-like or turn into solid matter of state when they get to low-temperature region. As a result, there is practically no costs for preparatory work that preceded previous usage and there is completely no costs for cleaning.
Advantages of K-flex
- No need in special transport;
- simplicity of loading;
- speed of loading (it's essentially higher than with use of other containers);
- not required means of temporary storage;
- simplicity of transportation in remote regions;
- no risk of ecological pollution;
- K-flex is processed again and completely utilized without damaging to nature.
- Capacity: from 1000 liters;
- Sizes: 1050 х 1050 х 970 mm;
- Valves are polypropylene 2 and 3 inch for foodstuffs (top + bottom);
- Upper filling and upper drain.